Kenda's Koncept Court pneumatic wheelchair tire offers low rolling resistance, great acceleration and cornering characteristics making it a great everyday street wheelchair tire as well as a great sports tire. It is equipped with iron cap casing construction which is a layer of material that runs from bead-to-bead under the tread which helps prevent flats.
These durable wheelchair tires are available in five different colors with black sidewall so you can add a personalized style to your wheelchair.
- All-purpose street or sport wheelchair tire
- Dual rubber compound
- Great acceleration and cornering characteristics
- Low rolling resistance
- Iron cap construction offers 90% more puncture protection
- Size: 24" x 1" (23-540)
- Grey with Black Sidewall
- Yellow with Black Sidewall
- Red with Black Sidewall
- Blue with Black Sidewall
- Orange with Black Sidewall
- Tread: Herringbone K191 tread
- PSI: 110 lbs.
- Fits: Most 24" x 1" (23-540) wheel rims with valve holes
- Sold individually - for a pair please order a quantity of 2
Care Medical Source carries a wide variety of wheelchair tires and tire tubes, wheelchair parts, and wheelchair accessories to keep your ride rolling like new! Don't see what you're looking for? Call us at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help you find what you need.