Kenda's Kontender Court pneumatic wheelchair tire was designed specifically to meet the demands of active users and fast moving wheelchair athletes. The smooth center tread provides for faster speed and the side grooves provide superior grip in wet conditions.
This tire is equipped with iron cap casing construction which is a layer of material that runs from bead-to-bead under the tread and offers 90% more puncture protection from flats.
These features combined with the low rolling resistance, great acceleration and cornering characteristics make the Kontender a great sports tire; however, it can also be used as a dependable everyday street wheelchair tire.
- Designed specifically as a sports tire but also a great all-purpose tire
- Dual rubber compound
- Great acceleration and cornering characteristics
- Low rolling resistance
- Iron cap construction offers 90% more puncture protection
- Size: 24” x 1" (25-540)
- Color: Grey with Black Sidewall
- Tread: Herringbone K196 tread
- PSI: 110 lbs.
- Fits: Most 24” x 1" (25-540) wheel rims with valve holes
- Sold individually - for a pair please order a quantity of 2
Care Medical Source carries a wide variety of wheelchair tires and tire tubes, wheelchair parts, and wheelchair accessories to keep your ride rolling like new! Don't see what you're looking for? Call us at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help you find what you need.