Schwalbe's RightRun HS 387 pneumatic wheelchair tire features their exclusive “Black’n Roll” rubber compound that leaves no skid marks on flooring. The street tread design features smooth 2Grip sidewalls that glide past the hands for comfortable propulsion.
The K-Guard layer of natural rubber reinforced with Kevlar fibers provides the puncture protection normally associated with solid wheelchair tires and the easy rolling features of a pneumatic tire. These features make the RightRun HS 387 a great everyday use tire that is suitable for a variety of surfaces inside and outside of the home.
- Standard K-Guard: These tires have a slightly thicker, stronger sidewall and are better suited for high impact activities such as wheelchair rugby.
- only available in black with grey stripes
- Lite K-Guard: These tires are lighter and suited for more everyday use.
- available in all colors
- Designed for everyday use
- Non-marking compound is great for indoor floors
- 2Grip sidewalls are hand-friendly
- K-Guard provides puncture protection
- Size: 24" x 1" (25-540)
- Black with Grey Stripes
- Black with Blue Stripes
- Black with Red Stripes
- Tread: Street with 2Grip Sidewalls
- PSI: 85-145 lbs.
- Price is for one tire only. For a pair please order a quantity of 2.
Care Medical Source carries a wide variety of wheelchair tires and tire tubes, wheelchair parts, and wheelchair accessories to keep your ride rolling like new! Don't see what you're looking for? Call us at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help you find what you need.