The Primo X-Treme pneumatic wheelchair tire is designed to excel on rough surfaces while maintaining a smooth, comfortable ride. The light street C1153 tread and Kevlar belt underneath the tread provides for easier propulsion and aids in puncture resistance.
This tire is suitable for use on a variety of surfaces and is an ideal choice for active users and as a general use everyday street tire. This wheelchair tire will fit most 24" x 1-3/8" (37-540) wheel rims with valve holes.
- Size: 24" x 1-3/8" (37-540)
- Color: Light Grey with Black Sidewalls
- Non-Marking Tread
- Tread: Light Street C1153
- Bead: Kevlar
- PSI: 90 lbs.
- Fits: Most 24" x 1-3/8" (37-540) wheel rims with valve holes
- Sold individually - for a pair please order a quantity of 2
Care Medical Source carries a wide variety of wheelchair tires, wheelchair parts, & wheelchair accessories to keep your ride rolling like new! Don't see what you're looking for? Call us at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help you.