The Kenda Klipper pneumatic wheelchair tire was designed specifically for urban environments and provides users with a better grip, less rolling resistance and superior puncture resistance on pavement and sidewalks.
The CAP (casing added protection) of these tires feature an added layer of material under the tread area that runs from bead-to-bead providing 65% more puncture protection. The high performance tread makes these tires perfect for urban terrains and the non-marking rubber compound makes them great for indoor use as well.
- Designed for everyday use on pavement and sidewalks
- Non-marking rubber compound make these great for indoor use too
- Ample traction and breaking control
- High performance tires with CAP offers 65% more puncture protection
- Size: 25" x 1" (25-559)
- Grey with Black Sidewall
- Black with Black Sidewall
- Tread: Street K184 tread
- PSI: 110 lbs.
- Fits: Most 25" x 1" (25-559) wheel rims with valve holes
- Sold individually - for a pair please order a quantity of 2
Care Medical Source carries a wide variety of wheelchair tires and tire tubes, wheelchair parts, and wheelchair accessories to keep your ride rolling like new! Don't see what you're looking for? Call us at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help you find what you need.