The Kenda K812 pneumatic knobby tire features advanced compounds that outperform regular rubber compounds providing better grip, less rolling resistance and superior puncture resistance. This sport wheelchair tire features exceptional traction and overall handling making it an ideal tire for the aspiring athlete! These wheelchair tires fit most 26" x 1-3/8" (37-590) wheel rims with valve holes.
- Sport wheelchair tire
- Non-marking rubber compound
- Iron cap construction
- Low rolling resistance
- Exceptional grip and overall handling
- 60% more puncture protection
- Size: 26" x 1-3/8" (37-590)
- Color: Grey
- Tread: Knobby K812 tread
- PSI: 55 lbs.
- Fits: Most 26" x 1-3/8" (37-590) wheel rims with valve holes
- Sold individually - for a pair please order a quantity of 2
Care Medical Source carries a wide variety of wheelchair tires and tire tubes, wheelchair parts, and wheelchair accessories to keep your ride rolling like new! Don't see what you're looking for? Call us at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help you find what you need.