3M's Tegaderm Foam Adhesive Dressing are a fast wicking, highly absorbent dressing foam dressing that provides a waterproof seal reducing the risk of skin breakdown. These high performance dressings has longer wear times which reduces disruptions to users daily lives. Ideal for pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic) and venous leg ulcers, including those under compression wraps. Great for conforming to even the most difficult body parts; heels, elbows, skin tears, abrasions, skin grafts and donor sites.
- Easy application
- Bacteria barrier
- Superior fluid handling
- High evaporation plus absorbency
- Reduced potential for skin breakdown
- Available in 4 sizes & 2 shapes to cover a variety of wound sizes
- Sold in a box of 5 or 10 (dependent on dressing size)
- box size will vary by dressing size
- you will only be allowed to add the box size that matches the correct dressing size to your cart
- see Specifications tab for details
Need other supplies? Make sure to check out all of our urological, personal hygiene and wound care products! If you don't see exactly what you are looking for just give us a call and we will help you find what you need.
|MMM90610||3.5" x 3.5"||Square||Box of 10|
|MMM90611||4" X 4.5"||Oval||Box of 10|
|MMM90612||5-5/8" x 5-5/8"||Square||Box of 10|
|MMM90619||5.5" x 5.5"||Oval||Box of 5|