ActiveAid's 282 Pediatric Tilt-in-Space Shower Commode Chair was designed to fit smaller body frames and it features the ability for multiple adjustments over time to meet changing needs, which makes it an ideal shower chair for pediatric users with more complex positioning needs.
The white, stainless steel frame provides maximum durability and the mix of stainless steel and composite components allow for configuration accommodations in multiple locations for lateral supports and other positioning devices. Height adjustable arms can swing out of the way or be removed completely when not needed and the leg rests can be elevated.
This tilt-in-space shower commode chair is equipped with a seamless Ensolite padded seat, backrest and arms for superior comfort. The infinite tilt positions to 30° and 150° seat-to-back angle adjustment accommodates a wide range of seating needs. The commode pan can be removed for easy cleaning and the lap belt with hook and loop closure offers added security and safety.
- The 282 Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Rehab Shower Commode Chair can be purchased online in a pre-configured package. See the Package Options tab to view the package details. Please note no package substitutions are available.
- To build out the 282 to your specifications and order other available accessories see the Downloads tab to view the itemized version of the order form and call to place your order with one of our friendly product experts.
- White, stainless steel frame with stainless steel and composite components
- Frame accommodates multiple locations for lateral supports and other positioning devices
- Infinite tilt positions to 30° and 150° seat-to-back angle adjustment
- Seamless Ensolite padded seat, backrest, and arms for added comfort
- Height adjustable, swing-away, removable arms
- Elevating leg rests
- Commode Pan/Hanger
- Waist belt for added safety
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
*Color Note: The 282 Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Plus Shower Commode Chair now comes with all black seat and back upholstery and white frame. Images will be updated once available.
Shipping Disclaimer: ActiveAid products are shipped directly from the manufacturer and a confirmation signature will be required for delivery.
Care Medical Source is an authorized ActiveAid dealer who can provide replacement parts for all of your ActiveAid equipment. Check out the rest of our huge selection of home medical products from bath safety equipment and urological supplies to wheelchairs and walking aids - from the brands you know and trust!
|Top of Seat to Top of Back:||27"|
|Vertical Back Angle from Seat:||7° | 33° | 60°|
|Angle using Adjustable Back Hardware:||12°|
|Seat Width Between Arm Pads:||16"|
|Floor to Bottom of Seat Frame:||19.25"|
|Seat Slot Width:||4"|
|Back of Seat to Start of Slot:||4.5"|
|Back Pad Width:||8"|
|Overall Chair Width:||22.5|
|Max Overall Length (adult footrests up & back down):||65.75"|
|Min Overall Length (standard pediatric footrests down & back up):||35"|
|Top of Seat to Top of Armrest Pads:||7.25" - 9.25"|
|Floor to Top of Seat:||23"|
|Min Distance Between Hip Pads:||5.5"|
|Leg rest Angle Adjustment from Horizontal:||2° | 27° | 53° | 80° | -107°|
|Leg rest Length Adjustment from Pivot Point to Footplate:||10.5" - 3"|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.|
ACTIVEAID 282 PEDIATRIC TILT-IN-SPACE REHAB COMMODE CHAIR PACKAGE
*no substitutions to package options
- 17"W x 17"D White Stainless Steel Frame
- Dual Locking Casters (front and rear)
- 17"W x 17"D Ensolite U-Shaped Padded Seat (A-4" x B-12.5" opening, 1.25" foam)
- Left and Right Padded Armrests
- Left and Right Pediatric Elevating Legrests
- Left and Right Foot Plates
- Solid Back Full Length with Center Pad
- Waist Belt
- 17"W x 17"D Pan/Hanger
Seat Opening Measurements: