The ADI Carbon Fiber Seat Base is a lightweight seat pan equipped with carbon fiber technology for a solid seating foundation without the added bulk. This seat base helps prevent the progression of postural deformities, reduces back pain and promotes upright seating.
Every seat base is cut to order for your wheelchair specifications (maximum width 18") and comes equipped with hardware for 1" or 1.25" tubing for use with rigid wheelchair frames.
- Ultra lightweight carbon fiber technology
- Deters postural deformity progression
- Promotes upright seating
- Provides a solid seating surface without added weight
- Available without hardware for folding frames or as a seat insert:
- Cut to fit your frame (maximum width 18")
- Two hardware options available:
- 1" frame tubing
- 1.25" frame tubing
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs.
|Fits Chair Widths:||10" - 18"|
|Seat Base Weight:||0.7 lbs.|
|Hardware Weight:||0.8 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||200 lbs.|