The Magic3 Antibacterial Hydrophilic Catheter by Rochester combines an all-silicone design, an antibacterial agent and a hydrophilic coating which provides nearly friction free movement and more comfortable insertion and removal. The antibacterial agent, Nitrofurazone, has proven effective against a variety of bacteria known to cause UTIs (urinary tract infections).
The Magic3 series of intermittent catheters use a unique composite of three, latex-free layers designed to help make catheterization easier and more comfortable.
- The ultra-soft outer layer provides maximum comfort and reduced trauma to the sensitive urethral tissue.
- The firm middle layer provides a precise level of firmness for quick, simple insertion.
- The pliable innermost layer offers easy navigation within the urethra without unnecessary force and also helps resist kinking.
- All-silicone design is latex free
- Coating contains the antibacterial agent Nitrofurazone to protect against bacteria
- Hydrophilic-coated for easy of insertion
- 16" long
- Sold in a box of 30