Rochester's Magic3 Antibacterial Catheter provides users with the benefits of an antibacterial agent, Nitrofurazone, on the catheter's outer surface which has been tested and proven to effectively fight bacteria known to cause UTIs (urinary tract infections).
The Magic3 series of intermittent catheters consist of a unique composite of three latex and DEHP-free layers which ensures maximum comfort without the worry of allergens or repeated latex use.
- The ultra-soft outer layer provides maximum comfort and reduced trauma to the sensitive urethral tissue.
- The firm middle layer provides a precise level of firmness for quick, simple insertion.
- Thepliable innermost layer offers easy navigation within the urethra without unnecessary force and also helps resist kinking.
- All-silicone design is 100% latex and DEHP-free
- Coating contains the antibacterial agent Nitrofurazone to help prevent infection
- 16" long
- Sold in a box of 30