The Magic3 Antibacterial Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter by Rochester combines a latex-free design, an antibacterial agent and a hydrophilic coating ensuring quick and easy prep and maximum comfort during insertion and removal. The antibacterial agent, Nitrofurazone, has been proven effective in combating a variety of bacteria known to cause UTIs (urinary tract infections).
The Magic3 series of intermittent catheters use a unique composite of three distinct all-silicone layers designed to provide comfortable, easy catheterization.
- The ultra-soft outer layer provides maximum comfort and reduced trauma to the sensitive urethral tissue.
- The firm middle layer provides a precise level of firmness for quick, simple insertion.
- The pliable innermost layer offers easy navigation within the urethra without unnecessary force and also helps resist kinking.
- 100% latex-free
- All-silicone design
- Coating contains the antibacterial agent Nitrofurazone
- Hydrophilic coated for easy insertion
- 6" long
- Sold in a box of 30
Looking for more urological, personal hygiene and wound care products? Care Medical Source is your complete source for all of your home medical equipment and supplies!