Bard's Touchless Plus Red Rubber Coude Tip Catheter Kit is a closed system with accessories that allows for sterile intermittent catheterization anywhere. This kit features a 16", 14 Fr red rubber coude tip catheter, integrated 1100mL urine collection bag with built-in sample/drainage port, latex-free gloves, underpad drape, and PVI swabsticks. The patented finger guide allows for control of catheter insertion with the touch of a finger and the catheter introducer tip has a protective cap to help reduce the risk of urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Catheter kit includes:
- 16" long, 14 Fr pre-lubricated red rubber coude tip catheter
- 1100mL collection bag with built-in sample/drainage port
- pair of latex-free gloves
- underpad drape
- PVI swabsticks
- Catheter introducer tip has a protective cap to reduce the risk of UTIs
- Slightly curved coude tip on the catheter eases insertion and removal.
- Patented finger guide allows for control of catheter insertion
- Sterile, single use, unisex systems
- Sold individually or in a case of 50