Battery Power Solutions 150 Watt Modified Sine Wave Inverter is one of the smallest, most powerful DC to AC power inverters available. When used in conjunction with the Freedom CPAP Battery or C-100 CPAP Battery this power inverter allows you to:
Charge the Battery in a Vehicle
Safely and efficiently charge the CPAP Battery via the cigarette lighter/power socket of a vehicle. The vehicle does not need to be running during the charging process as long as the cigarette light/power socket is supplying power to the CPAP Battery; however, it is highly recommended that the vehicle be running in order to prevent draining the vehicle's battery.
Power Certain CPAP Machines
Power certain CPAP machines including ResMed S8, Fisher and Paykel ICON, Transcend, Z1, Respironics DreamStation Go, Apex Medical XT and iCH, and 3B Medical Luna and RESmart series devices by connecting the inverter to the CPAP Battery and the PAP device's AC power supply to the inverter.
Power Small Electronic Devices Without a DC Cable
Power other small electronic devices including iPads, cell phones and tablets by connecting the inverter to the battery and your device to the inverter via the three-prong plug or USB ports.
- The 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter is not proprietary to the Freedom CPAP Battery or C-100 CPAP Battery and can be used with other devices.
- You may also use the Auto Charge DC Cable to charge the Freedom CPAP Battery or C-100 CPAP Battery in a vehicle if the vehicle will be running during the charging process.
- Custom designed, extensively tested, and recommended for use with Battery Power Solutions Freedom CPAP Battery and C-100 CPAP Battery
- Standard three-prong plug port
- Two standard USB Type-A charging ports (1A and 2.1A) for convenient charging of electronic devices with USB power cords
- Powerful internal cooling fan protects against thermal runaway (over heating)
- Can be used with other external batteries
Care Medical Source is your complete source for all your home medical equipment and supply needs! Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help.
|Power Rated:||150W (200W maximum)|
|USB Output:||5V DC, 1A/2.1.A|
|Dimensions:||3.5" x 2.25" x 1" (L x W x H) | Cord Length: 31.5"|
|Protections:||Internal cooling fan protects against thermal runaway (over heating)|