Battery Power Solutions Freedom V² Auto Charge DC Cable allows you to charge your Freedom V² CPAP Battery via the 12V auxiliary power outlet of a vehicle. This single cable connection makes it easy to charge your Freedom V² CPAP Battery while on the road or during power outages when AC power is unavailable.
- Lightweight cable goes directly from the CPAP Battery into the cigarette lighter/power socket of a vehicle
- Long cable length makes it easy to position the battery in the tight spaces of a vehicle
- Ability to charge two Freedom V² batteries together
- Freedom V² Battery Charge Time = 3-4 hours (0% to 100%)
- Only compatible with the Freedom V² CPAP Battery. If you have the original Freedom battery or the C-100 CPAP battery model click here.
- If you have the older style Auto Charge DC Cable it can be used with the new Freedom V² by replacing the connector tip at the end of the cable. Please contact us for replacement tip availability.
- Battery Power Solutions does not recommend the use of any other brand of "universal" auto charge cable as it may damage the Freedom V² CPAP Battery.
- The vehicle may need to be running (not just in auxiliary power mode) during the charging process to ensure the battery receives the proper voltage to fully charge to 100%. This depends on the age of the vehicle and the vehicle battery as well as the auxiliary power mode specifications/requirements.
- We cannot tell you based on your vehicle type if the vehicle will need to be running – you will need to test this on your own.
- When charging any device using your vehicle battery it is always best practice to have the vehicle running to prevent the chance of the draining the vehicle battery.
Don't forget to check out the rest of our CPAP Supplies & Accessories designed to make using your CPAP machine easier and more comfortable!