Each connector tip has a letter embossed on the plastic portion of the tip for identification purposes. Freedom CPAP Battery connector tips also feature a color-coded ring around the top of the tip.
- Replacement connector tip for Freedom CPAP Battery or C-100 CPAP Battery (choose battery model from drop down menu)
- W Connector Tip (black tip): Fits Respironics System One 60 series
- N Connector Tip (yellow tip): Fits Respironics System One 50 series and M series
- J Connector Tip (blue tip): Fits DeVilbiss IntelliPAP (series 1)
- Devilbiss IntelliPAP 2 series devices require the use of the 150W Sine Wave Power Inverter in conjunction with the Freedom CPAP Battery
- See the FAQ tab above for instructions on how to determine if you have a 50 or 60 series Respironics System One CPAP machine
How do I know if I have a Respironics System One 50 or 60 series CPAP machine?
- 50 series machines have a charcoal color scheme. On the bottom there will be a sticker that will say REF and then a number. If the number is like 150P, 250P, 450P, 550P, 650P, 750P, etc. then you have a 50 series machine.
- 60 series machines have a charcoal and dark silver two-tone color scheme. On the bottom there will be a sticker that will say REF and then a number. If the number is like 260P, 460P, 560P, 660P, 760P, etc. then you have a 60 series device.