Each connector tip has a letter embossed on the plastic portion of the tip for identification purposes. Freedom CPAP Battery connector tips also feature a color-coded ring around the top of the tip.
Care Medical Source is your complete source for all your home medical equipment and supply needs! Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help.
- Replacement connector tip for Freedom CPAP Battery or C-100 CPAP Battery (choose battery model from drop down menu)
- W Connector Tip (black tip): Fits Respironics System One 60 series
- N Connector Tip (yellow tip): Fits Respironics System One 50 series and M series
- J Connector Tip (blue tip): Fits DeVilbiss IntelliPAP (series 1)
- See the FAQ tab above for instructions on how to determine if you have a 50 or 60 series Respironics System One CPAP machine
How do I know if I have a Respironics System One 50 or 60 series CPAP machine?
- 50 series machines have a charcoal color scheme. On the bottom there will be a sticker that will say REF and then a number. If the number is like 150P, 250P, 450P, 550P, 650P, 750P, etc. then you have a 50 series machine.
- 60 series machines have a charcoal and dark silver two-tone color scheme. On the bottom there will be a sticker that will say REF and then a number. If the number is like 260P, 460P, 560P, 660P, 760P, etc. then you have a 60 series device.