Battery Power Solutions Freedom 40W Solar Panel allows you to safely and efficiently charge the Freedom CPAP Battery using the power of the sun!
It's the perfect solution for those who are going off the grid and will not have access to AC power or a vehicle to charge their CPAP battery.
The 22% efficiency rating (the ratio of energy output from the solar cell to input energy from the sun) puts this portable solar panel in the high performance class.
As an added bonus you can charge other small devices like cell phones and tablets that operate from 19.2V or less by using the included DC input cord and the DC power cord of the device.
- Made from Monocrystalline solar cell technology for maximum performance
- 22% efficiency rating makes this one of the highest performing portable solar panels on the market
- Low profile panels with anti-reflective coating produce more energy from any angle
- Charges the Freedom CPAP Battery in approximately 6 hours
- ability to charge two Freedom batteries together (charge times are per battery)
- also compatible with the discontinued C-100 CPAP Battery
- Charge other portable electronics using the DC power cord of the device
- Convenient carry bag with handle and small front zipper pocket to hold accessories
- Flexible, lightweight three panel design folds to 12.5" x 12.5" and weighs only 2.7 lbs.
- Damaged Snap - Sold As Is
- one of the snaps on the flap of panel does not work properly and does not completely hold the snap into place
- Freedom 40W Solar Panel
- Connection Cord with Voltage Controller
- DC Input Cord
- Carry Bag
- Instruction Manual
Freedom CPAP Battery Charge Time:
- Charge times will vary depending upon the amount of direct sunlight that hits the solar cells.
- Optimal charging conditions include: direct sunlight with the panels angled toward the sun, no clouds, no hanging branches or obstructions to sunlight, no shade covering any of the panels, and no dirt or debris on the solar cells.
- In optimal charging conditions the Freedom 40W Solar Panel will charge the Freedom CPAP Battery in approximately 6 hours when the battery is fully discharged.
- two Freedom batteries can be charged simultaneously in approximately 12 hours
Charge Time for Other Devices:
- Always confirm the electronic device’s charging requirements are compatible with the Freedom 40W Solar Panel specifications before use!
- Charge times will vary depending upon the amount of direct sunlight that hits the solar cells and the specific charging requirements of the device.
Care Medical Source is your complete source for all your home medical equipment and supply needs! Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help.
|Output Voltage (with voltage controller):||14.6V|
|Output Voltage (without voltage controller):||19.2V|
|Folded Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.5" x 12.5" x 0.75"|
|Open Dimensions (L x W x H):||41" x 12.5" x 0.75"|
Is the Freedom 40W Solar Panel waterproof? The panels are water-resistant and will not be harmed if exposed to light rain or snow; however, the solar panel's input cord is not weather-resistant and must be kept dry.
Does the Freedom 40W Solar Panel hold a charge? The solar panels only produce power when exposed to sunlight and that power is not stored and must be transferred to a battery source.
What are the optimal conditions for charging? Optimal charging conditions include: direct sunlight with the panels angled toward the sun, no clouds, no hanging branches or obstructions to sunlight, no shade covering any of the panels, and no dirt or debris on the solar cells.
Can I leave the Freedom 40W Solar Panel outside for continual use? The panels are not designed for continuous outdoor use. When not in use wipe the panels with a clean, dry cloth and fold for storage.
How do I obtain maximum output from the Freedom 40W Solar Panel? To obtain maximum output always try to charge in the optimal conditions listed above and angle the panels toward direct sunlight and continue to adjust the placement of the panels to track the sun's movement throughout the day.
Is the Freedom 40W Solar Panel compatible with both the Freedom CPAP Battery and the older model C-100 CPAP Battery? Yes.
Does the Freedom 40W Solar Panel have an internal charge controller? The solar panel does not have an internal charge regulator; however, the Freedom and C-100 model CPAP batteries have internal circuitry that prevents overcharging. When using the solar panel to charge other devices it is important that you read the charging instructions for your device as overcharging may damage your device's internal battery.