The Comfort Company Acta-Embrace Zero Elevation wheelchair cushion cover is available in two styles:
- Stretch-Air: This cover style gives superior multi-directional stretch to assist with pressure relief and the airy, breathable design dissipates heat.
- Comfort-Tek: This cover style features a smooth, soft top layer of high-stretch Polyester designed for incontinence protection and infection control and can easily be cleaned using most common disinfectants.
- Both cover styles are available with GlideWear Technology that promotes healing and reduces the risk of pressure injury through the use of an embedded Shear Reduction Zone.
- image shows cushion cover with GlideWear Technology option
- Incontinence liner is available to provide an extra layer of protection for your Comfort Company cushion
- Replacement cover is also available for the Acta-Embrace Anti-Thrust wheelchair cushion
- Machine washable
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.