The Acta-Embrace Zero Elevation wheelchair cushion by the Comfort Company features a contoured, molded foam base along with a layer of memory foam for added comfort and skin protection.
Designed with positioning needs in mind, postural alignment is promoted with deep lateral and medial leg contours while the tapered leg adductors are wider at the back of the cushion to provide support to the greater trochanters.
The zero elevation design of this foam wheelchair cushion allows for greater freedom of movement for standard positioning issues and the non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachments to keep the cushion in place during daily activities and transfers.
- Contoured, molded foam base and a layer of memory foam are combined for comfort and skin protection
- Postural alignment is promoted with the deep lateral and medial leg contours
- Tapered leg adductors are wider in the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanters
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachments to keep the cushion in place
- Zero elevation design allows for greater freedom of movement
- Also available in an Anti-Thrust model designed to prevent forward migration
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs. to 400 lbs. (dependent on cushion size, see Specifications tab)
The Comfort Company Acta-Embrace Zero Elevation wheelchair cushion is available with a variety of accessories, positioning supports and custom sizing. See the Downloads tab above to view the Acta-Embrace order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
*image shows cushion cover with GlideWear Technology option
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection.
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company Acta-Embrace Zero Elevation wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||10" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||10" to 24"|
|Seat Thickness:||16" x 14" & smaller = 3" | 16" x 16" & larger = 4"|
|Inferior Thigh Support Thickness:||16" x 14" & smaller = 2.5" | 16" x 16" & larger = 2.5"|
|Medial Thigh Support Height:||16" x 14" & smaller = .75" | 16" x 16" & larger = 1.5"|
|Lateral Thigh Support Height:||16" x 14" & smaller = 1" | 16" x 16" & larger = 1.5"|
|Pelvic Contour Height:||16" x 14" & smaller = 1" | 16" x 16" & larger = 1.25"|
Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek
|Weight Capacity:|| 14" wide & under = 200 lbs. | 16" wide = 250 lbs. | 18" wide = 300 lbs.
20" wide = 350 lbs. | 22" wide & wider = 400 lbs.
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.