The Comfort Company Adjuster wheelchair cushion features their patented Vicair maintenance free air cell technology. Five fully adjustable compartments house air-filled Comfort Cells that can be added or removed to each compartment ensuring a truly custom fit for each user.
The Comfort Cells of this air wheelchair cushion are constructed of a soft silicon material with thin walls that allow them to easily slide against each other and settle into position under the user’s individual body contours allowing for adjustments to accommodate left or right asymmetries.
Leg compartments may be also be adjusted to elevate or lower legs to assist with propulsion and rear compartments allow deep immersion into the cushion for pressure distribution and seating stability.
- Vicair Comfort Cells conform to the user's body contours
- Five fully adjustable compartments allow for a variety of positioning adjustments
- Leg compartments can adjust to control forward leaning by elevating the legs or improved foot propulsion by lowering the legs
- Rear compartments allow for deep immersion into the cushion
- Medial band prevents migration of the pelvis
- Standard profile 3.5" front and rear height
- also available in a low profile design
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachments to keep the cushion in place
- Weight capacity: 550 lbs.
The Comfort Company Adjuster wheelchair cushion is available with a variety of accessories, positioning supports and custom sizing. See the Downloads tab above to view the Adjuster order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection.
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company Adjuster wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||10" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||10" to 20"|
|Seat Thickness:||3.5" (front and rear)|
|Cover Type:||Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek|
|Weight Capacity:||550 lbs.|
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.