The Comfort Company Adjuster X is the most versatile adjustable skin protection air wheelchair cushion on the market. It features the patented Vicair maintenance free air cell technology with eight fully adjustable compartments that house air-filled Comfort Cells that can be added or removed to each compartment ensuring a truly custom fit for each user.
These Comfort Cells are constructed of a soft silicon material with thin walls that allow them to easily slide against each other and settle into position under the user’s individual body contours.
The independently adjustable lateral chambers in the rear of the cushion accommodates lateral pelvic asymmetries and the front chambers can be adjusted for leg length discrepancies, seat-to-floor height variances, or anti-thrust characteristics.
The I.T. bony prominence chamber can be partially or fully off loaded to maximize healing for any stage pressure wound. The liner of the cushion is made of a breathable, 3D mesh material that allows for the full liner with the air cells to be washed and dried.
- Vicair Comfort Cells conform to the user's body contours
- 8 independently adjustable chambers can accommodate a wide range of positioning needs
- Lateral chambers in the rear accommodate lateral pelvic asymmetries or loading the greater trochanters
- Front chambers accommodate seat-to-floor height differences, leg length discrepancies and added anti-thrust characteristics
- I.T. bony prominence chamber can be partially or fully off loaded maximizing healing opportunity for any stage wound
- Breathable, 3D mesh liner allows for the full liner with air cells to be washed and dried
- Weight capacity: 20" wide & under 550 lbs | 22" wide & wider 750 lbs
The Comfort Company Adjuster X wheelchair cushion is available with a variety of accessories and positioning supports. See the Downloads tab above to view the Adjuster X order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
*image shows cushion cover with GlideWear Technology option
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection.
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company Adjuster X wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||10" to 30"|
|Depth Range:||10" to 24"|
|Cover Type:|| Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek
*available with GlideWear Technology
|Weight Capacity||20" & under = 550 lbs. | 22"& wider = 750 lbs.|
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.