The Comfort Company Ascent wheelchair cushion is constructed with two densities of high resiliency foam that increase the overall surface area of the cushion and create a durable yet soft seating surface. The unique Viscool foam insert allows for total immersion into the cushion to protect ischial areas.
This foam wheelchair cushion comes equipped with tapered leg adductors that increase in width at the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanters; and pelvic, lateral and medial thigh supports to promote proper postural alignment. The non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachments to help keep the cushion in place during daily activities and transfers.
- Layered high resiliency foams create a more comfortable and durable seating surface
- Viscool foam insert allows for immersion into the cushion and provides extra protection for ischial areas
- Tapered leg adductors near the back of the cushion give support to the greater trochanters
- Postural alignment is promoted with the pelvic, lateral and medial thigh supports
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachments to help keep the cushion in place
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs. to 400 lbs. (dependent on cushion size, see Specifications tab)
The Comfort Company Ascent wheelchair cushion is available with a variety of accessories, positioning supports and custom sizing. See the Downloads tab above to view the Ascent order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection.
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company Ascent wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||16" to 24"|
|Depth:||16", 18", and 20"|
|Inferior Thigh Support Thickness:||3"|
|Medial Thigh Support Thickness:||1"|
|Lateral Thigh Support Height:||1"|
|Pelvic Contour Height:||.5"|
|Cover Type:||Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek|
|Weight Capacity:||16" = 250 lbs. | 18" = 300 lbs. | 20" = 350 lbs. | 22" & wider = 400 lbs.|
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.