The Comfort Company Curve wheelchair cushion is constructed from high density molded foam that increases the surface area of the cushion thus reducing potential high pressure areas.
This basic, general use foam cushion features a mild anti-thrust shelf to help prevent forward migration and promote postural stability while the medial thigh separator promotes postural alignment.
The non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop connection to help keep the cushion in place during daily activities and transfers.
- High density molded, polyurethane foam increases surface area thus reducing potential high pressure areas
- Mild anti-thrust shelf prevents forward migration and promotes postural stability
- Medial thigh separator promotes postural alignment
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop connection to keep the cushion in place
- Standard sizes listed - additional sizes are available please call for pricing
- Weight capacity:100 lbs. to 400 lbs. (dependent on cushion size, see Specifications tab)
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection.
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company Curve wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||10" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||10" to 20"|
|Inferior Thigh Support Thickness:||2.25""|
|Medial Thigh Support Thickness:||1"|
|Lateral Thigh Support Height:||1"|
|Pelvic Contour Height:||1"|
|Cover Type:||Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek|
12" = 100 lbs. | 14" = 150 lbs. | 16" = 250 lbs.
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.