The Elements wheelchair cushion by Comfort Company features a single layer foam base that contours to the body to reduce high pressure areas and a unique inset QuadraGel pack designed to regulate body temperature and redistribute pressure for maximum comfort. The flat non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachments helps to keep this gel wheelchair cushion in place during daily activities.
- Single layer foam construction reduces high pressure areas by contouring to the body
- Four compartment inset QuadraGel pack regulates body temperature and redistributes pressure
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachments to help keep the cushion in place
- Seat Thickness: 2" (3" model available)
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs. to 400 lbs. (dependent on cushion size - see Specifications tab)
- Standard sizes listed but additional sizes are available - please call for pricing
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection.
From wheelchair cushions & backs to urological and incontinence supplies to wheelchair parts, we have all the home medical equipment and supplies you need. If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we will help you find what you need!
|Width Range:||16" to 24"|
|Depth:||16", 18" & 20"|
|Cover Type:||Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek|
|Weight Capacity:||16" = 250 lbs. | 18" = 300 lbs. | 20" = 350 lbs. | 22" + = 400 lbs.|
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.