The Hyalite gel wheelchair cushion by Comfort Company features layered high resiliency foam including a layer of 4 lb. Visco memory foam that molds to the user's body for maximum pressure relief and skin protection.
The unique Evolite Gel Pack within the cushion's foam layers is a composite gel that is is 60% lighter than traditional water-based or viscoelastic gels and responds to the positional changes of the user ensuring a truly custom fit.
The low profile lateral thigh supports offer mild positioning and the anti-thrust helps maintain pelvic positioning. The non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachments to keep the cushion in place during daily activities and transfers.
- Layered high resiliency foam and Visco memory foam layer provide comfort and skin protection
- Evolite Gel Pack responds to positional changes of the user for a custom fit
- Mild positioning support is achieved with low profile lateral thigh supports
- Anti-thrust helps maintain pelvic positioning
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachments
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs. to 400 lbs. (dependent on cushion size, see Specifications tab)
The Comfort Company Hyalite wheelchair cushion is available with a variety of accessories, positioning supports and custom sizing. See the Downloads tab above to view the Hyalite order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection.
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company Hyalite wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||16" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||16", 18", and 20"|
|Inferior Thigh Support Thickness:||4.25"|
|Medial Thigh Support Thickness:||N/A|
|Lateral Thigh Support Thickness:||.5"|
|Pelvic Contour Height:||.5"|
|Cover Type:||Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek|
|Weight Capacity:||16" = 250 lbs. | 18" = 300 lbs. | 20" = 350 lbs. | 22" + = 400 lbs.|
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.