The M2 ATI family of wheelchair cushions by Comfort Company are designed with comfort in mind. Constructed with dual density foam, molded foam base and a pressure relieving, four compartment Quadra3D gel pack that reduces shear forces and minimizes heat build up.
The tapered leg adductors are wider towards the back of the cushion giving support to the greater trochanter, postural alignment is promoted with deep lateral and medial leg contours while the coccyx relief cutouts eliminate pressure on the spine and tailbone, all which maximize comfort for each individual user. The cushion will stay in place with the non-skid fabric bottom and hook and loop attachment.
- Wider tapered adductors near the back of the cushion give support to the greater trochanters
- Postural alignment is promoted with deep lateral and medial leg contours
- Coccyx relief cutout reduces pressure on the tailbone and spine
- Cushion stays in place - non-skid bottom fabric and hook and loop attachment
- Constructed with dual density foam, a molded foam base and Quadra3D gel pack
- Moldable ATI base allows for on-site customization to meet the needs of individual users
- ATI base can be remolded to meet both physical and functional need changes
- Standard sizes listed - additional sizes available
- Sizes are measured width x depth
- Weight capacity - 200 lbs to 400 lbs (dependent on cushion size, see specification tab)
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection.
*Covers are available with GlideWear Technology that promotes healing and reduces the risk of pressure injury through the use of an embedded Shear Reduction Zone.
The Comfort Company M2 ATI Anti-Thrust Wheelchair Cushion is available in a variety of sizes not listed. If you don't see the size you need please call us at 800-443-7091 for pricing and options and we'll be happy to help you find what you're looking for.
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company M2 ATI Anti-Thrust wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||10" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||10" to 24"|
|Seat Thickness:||16" x 14" & smaller - 2.75" | 16" x 16" & larger - 3.75"|
|Inferior Thigh Support Thickness:||16" x 14" & smaller - 3" | 16" x 16" & larger - 3.75"|
|Medial Thigh Support Height:||16" x 14" & smaller - .75" | 16" x 16" & larger - 1.5"|
|Lateral Thigh Support Height:||16" x 14" & smaller - 1" | 16" x 16" & larger - 1.5"|
|Pelvic Contour Height:||16" x 14" & smaller - 1" | 16" x 16" & larger - 1.25|
|Cover Types:|| Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek
*available with Glidewear Technology
|Weight Capacity:|| 14" wide & under = 200 lbs. | 16" wide = 250 lbs.
18" wide = 300 lbs. | 20" wide = 350 lbs.
22" wide & wider = 400 lbs.
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.