The M2 Wedge Wheelchair Cushion by Comfort Company features dual density foam, a molded foam base, and a pressure relieving Quadra3D gel pack that reduces shear forces and minimizes heat build-up. The four three-dimensional compartments of the Quadra3D pack evenly distribute gel maximizing user comfort.
The M2 Wedge offers added slight anterior height to help control forward leaning and comes equipped with tapered leg adductors that are wider at the back of the cushion giving better support to the greater trochanter.
The deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment and the Coccyx relief cutout relieves pressure on the tailbone and spine. The non-skid bottom and hook and loop attachment ensures the cushion stays in place during daily activities and transfers.
- Constructed with dual density foam, molded foam base and Quadra3D gel pack
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width at the back of the cushion
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- Coccyx relief cutout eliminates pressure on the tailbone and spine
- Slight anterior height helps control forward leaning
- Non-skid bottom fabric and hook and loop attachment keeps cushion in place
- Weight capacity - 200 lbs. to 400 lbs. (dependent on cushion size, see specifications tab)
The Comfort Company M2 Wedge wheelchair cushion is available with a variety of accessories, positioning supports and custom sizing. See the Downloads tab above to view the M2 Wedge order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection.
- Covers are available with GlideWear Technology that promotes healing and reduces the risk of pressure injury through the use of an embedded Shear Reduction Zone.
- Incontinence liner is available to provide an extra layer of protection for your Comfort Company cushion.
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company M2 Wedge wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||10" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||10" to 24"|
|Inferior Thigh Support Thickness:||3"|
|Medial Thigh Support Thickness:||.75"|
|Lateral Thigh Support Thickness:||1"|
|Pelvic Contour Height:||1"|
|Cover Type:|| Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek
*available with GlideWear Technology
|Weight Capacity|| 14" wide & under = 200 lbs. | 16" wide = 250 lbs. | 18" wide = 300 lbs.
20" wide = 350 lbs. | 22" wide & wider = 400 lbs.
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.