The Ridge wheelchair cushion by the Comfort Company is constructed with a layer of high resiliency foam and a top layer of Visco foam that contours to the user's shape increasing surface area and overall comfort. The greater trochanters are supported by straight, tapered leg adductors which increase in width near the back of this foam wheelchair cushion.
Lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment while pressure is reduced on the spine and tailbone with the coccyx relief cutout. The non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachments to keep the cushion in place during daily activities and transfers.
- Visco foam top layer maximizes comfort and increases surface area
- Pressure is reduced on the spine and tailbone with the coccyx relief cutout
- Lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- Straight, tapered leg adductors give support to the greater trochanters
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers and hook and loop attachments to help keep the cushion in place
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. to 400 lbs. (dependent on cushion size, see Specifications tab)
The Comfort Company Ridge wheelchair cushion is available with a variety of accessories, positioning supports and custom sizing. See the Downloads tab above to view the Ridge order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection.
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company Ridge wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||16" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||16", 18", and 20"|
|Inferior Support Thigh Thickness:||2.25"|
Medial Thigh Support Thickness:
|Lateral Thigh Support Height:||1.75"|
|Pelvic Contour Height:||.5"|
|Cover Types:||Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek|
14" wide & under = 200 lbs. | 16" wide = 250 lbs.
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.