The Saddle Zero Elevation wheelchair cushion by the Comfort Company is constructed from two layers of high resiliency foam that help decrease the risk of pressure sores and increase user comfort. The large radius of the seating area makes this foam wheelchair cushion suitable for sling or flat style wheelchair seats.
Postural alignment is promoted with deep lateral and medial leg contours, the waterfall front helps to eliminate pressure points in the leg troughs, and pressure is reduced on the spine and tailbone with the coccyx relief cutout. The zero elevation design provides for greater freedom of movement for standard positioning needs. For added comfort an optional inset QuadraGel pack is available that regulates body temperature and redistributes pressure over the entire cushion surface.
The Solace cover is fluid-proof, microbial and soft to the touch. The multi-dimensional stretch of this cushion cover alleviates pressure on bony prominences and provides exceptional skin protection. A Kwik Strap is connected to the bottom of the cushion via a hook and loop attachment and wraps around the vertical canes of the wheelchair to ensure the cushion remains in place during daily activities and transfers.
- Two layers of high resiliency foam help to decrease the risk of pressure sores
- Large seating surface is suitable for both sling and flat style wheelchair seats
- Postural alignment is promoted with deep lateral and medial leg contours
- Coccyx cutout reduces pressure on the tailbone and spine
- Waterfall front helps reduce pressure in the leg troughs
- Zero elevation designs provides for greater freedom of movement for standard positional changes
- Optional QuadraGel pack regulates body temperature and redistributes pressure
- Kwik Strap keeps the cushion in place during daily activities and transfers
- Solace cushion cover provides excellent skin protection
- Incontinence liner is available to provide an extra layer of protection for your Comfort Company cushion
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. to 400 lbs. (dependent on cushion size, see Specifications tab)
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company Saddle Zero Elevation wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||16" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||16" to 20"|
Two layers of high resiliency foam
|Weight Capacity:||16" = 250 lbs. | 18" = 300 lbs. | 20" = 350 lbs. | 22" & wider = 400 lbs.|
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.