The Support Pro Zero Elevation wheelchair cushion by Comfort Company is equipped with a Revolutionary Moleculon foam that increases user comfort and reduces potential high pressure areas. This versatile seating surface is great for sling or flat seated wheelchairs.
Pressure points in the leg trough are eliminated with the waterfall front while the coccyx relief area unloads bony prominences. The non-contoured seating surface allows for easy transfers and the Kwik strap loops around the vertical canes to keep the cushion in place. An easy clean, anti-microbial and fluid proof Solace fabric covers the cushion and its multi-directional stretch provides ultimate skin protection and pressure relief on the bony prominences.
- Zero Elevation - Allows for greater freedom of movement for standard positioning issues
- Non contoured seating surface allows for easy transfers
- Revolutionary Moleculon foam increases comfort and reduces potential high pressure areas
- Pressure points in leg trough are eliminated with the waterfall front
- Coccyx relief area unloads bony prominences
- Kwik strap keeps cushion in place
- Sizes measured width x depth
- Weight capacity - 250 lbs to 350 lbs (dependent on cushion size, see specifications tab)
- Solace - Easy clean, fluid proof and anti-microbial. Designed for pressure relief and comfort.
The Support Pro family of cushions are available with an optional QuadraGel pack, an abductor or with both an abductor and QuadraGel pack combined. Call us at 800-443-7091 for pricing and options and we'll be happy to help you find what you're looking for.
Looking for the Comfort Company Support Pro Zero Elevation Cushion w/ QuadraGel pack? CLICK HERE
Need an additional cover for your Comfort Company Support Pro Zero Elevation cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||16" to 22"|
|Depth:||16" or 18"|
|Weight Capacity:||16" = 250 lbs | 18" = 300 lbs | 20" & wider = 350 lbs|
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.