The Comfort Company Vector X is the most comprehensive position cushion. Designed with 10 adjustable chambers and air cells that can be added or removed from each chamber to provide every user with a truly customized fit. Made from a breathable mesh material which allows for the full liner and air cells to be washed and dried.
Coccyx, I.T. and sacrum bony prominence each have a dedicated chamber which can be fully or partly off loaded ensuring maximum healing opportunity for any stage wound. The split and elevated side chambers are independently adjustable and run from front to back to accommodate lateral pelvic asymmetries as well as adduction through the thighs. The Pommel chamber is adjustable allowing from varied abduction needs for individual users.
The coccygeal bottom insert helps stabilize the pelvis and can quickly be adjusted to offload the high risk, coccygeal and I.T. region through better loading of the greater trochanters.
- Ten adjustable chambers, the most adjustable positioning cushion in the series
- Dedicated chambers for the Coccyx, I.T. and sacrum bony prominences that can be partially or fully offloaded
- Independently adjustable split and elevated lateral chambers accommodate lateral pelvic asymmetries
- Adjustable medial thigh support chamber accommodates varied abduction needs for each user
- The removable coccygeal bottom insert serves as a pelvic stabilizer and allows for greater offload of the I.T. region
- Available with GlideWear Technology
- Standard sizes listed - additional sizes available
- Sizes are measured width x depth
- Weight capacity - 550 lbs
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection.
*Covers are available with GlideWear Technology that promotes healing and reduces the risk of pressure injury through the use of an embedded Shear Reduction Zone.
The Comfort Company Vector X Wheelchair Cushion is available in a variety of sizes not listed. If you don't see the size you need please call us at 800-443-7091 for pricing and options and we'll be happy to help you find what you're looking for.
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company Vector X wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||14" x 24"|
|Depth Range:||10" x 24"|
|Inferior Thigh Support Thickness:||3"|
|Medial Thigh Support Thickness:||1.25"|
|Lateral Thigh Support Height:||1.5"|
|Pelvic Contour Height:||1.5"|
|Cover Type:|| Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek
*available with GlideWear Technology
|Weight Capacity:||550 lbs|
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.