The Versa X Wheelchair Cushion by Comfort Company is the first hybrid air and foam cushion that offers extreme comfort and maximizes healing opportunities. With 5 adjustable chambers in the rear, contoured molded base foam in the front and air cells that may be added or removed from each chamber, this cushion provides users with the best possible fit.
The dedicated chambers for the Coccyxs, I.T. and Sacrum bony prominences can be partially or fully off loaded giving maximum healing opportunity for any stage wound while the independently adjustable lateral chambers accommodate lateral pelvic asymmetries. The extremely resilient molded foam cushion offers stability and comfort while transferring.
- Ideal lightweight cushion for active users
- Adjustable chambers in the rear
- Contoured molded base foam in the front
- Hybrid air and foam cushion that offers extreme comfort and maximum healing opportunity
- Made of breathable 3D mesh, allows the full liner and Comfort Cells to be washed and dried
- Dedicated chambers for Coccyx, I.T. and sacrum bony prominences that can be partially or fully off loaded
- Independently adjustable lateral chambers in the rear
- Molded foam cushion is resilient and offers exceptional stability and control while transferring
- Available with GlideWear Technology
- Standard sizes listed - additional sizes available
- Sizes are measured width x depth
- Weight capacity - 550 lbs
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection.
*Covers are available with GildeWear Technology that promotes healing and reduces the risk of pressure injury through the use of an embedded Shear Reduction Zone.
The Comfort Company Versa X Wheelchair Cushion is available in a variety of sizes not listed. If you don't see the size you need please call us at 800-443-7091 for pricing and options and we'll be happy to help you find what you're looking for.
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company Versa X wheelchair cushion? CLICK HERE
|Width Range:||10" to 24"|
|Depth Range:||10" to 24"|
|Inferior Thigh Support Thickness:||2.75"|
|Medial Thigh Support Thickness:||1"|
|Lateral Thigh Support Height:||1"|
|Pelvic Contour Height:||1.5"|
|Cover Type:|| Stretch-Air or Comfort-Tek
*available with GlideWear Technology
|Weight Capacity:||550 lbs|
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.