The Comfort Company Visco Wheelchair Back features a three-layer foam construction that consists of a thick layer of Visco foam that conforms to the contours of the body to equalize pressure. High-resiliency foam wings extend past the aluminum shell's edge for extra protection from the wheelchair back canes.
Quick release Compass 4 hardware makes installation and removal of this foam wheelchair back a snap and allows for height, depth, and angle of recline adjustments without losing seat depth all while the user is still seated.
For the cover you can choose from either stretch-air fabric for greater air flow or comfort-tek fabric for greater moisture protection.
- Lightweight yet durable aluminum shell maintains integrity
- Three-layer foam construction for maximum comfort
- Thick Visco foam layer conforms to the body and equalizes pressure
- Quick release Compass 4 hardware makes installation and removal of the back easy
- comes with 2 point hardware for 16”-22” widths and 4 point hardware for 24” widths
- Height, depth, and angle of recline adjustments can be made while the user is seated
- Several upgrades available including lateral trunk supports, head supports and custom colors and embroidery
- Stretch-Air: Designed for added comfort, air transmission and heat dissipation. High-stretch polyester top layer with a breathable vapor barrier.
- Comfort-Tek: Designed for infection control and incontinence protection. Multi-dimensional stretch helps alleviate pressure on bony prominences.
The Comfort Company Visco wheelchair back is available with a variety of upgrades including lateral trunk pad supports, head supports, piping color, and embroidery options. See the Downloads tab above to view the Visco order form to see the available options and call us for pricing.
Looking for an additional cover for your Comfort Company Visco wheelchair back? Just give us a call and we will happy to provide you with a quote.
The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. They will gladly repair or replace any products at no charge to you. Your product must be registered through the Comfort Company to activate the lifetime warranty.Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.