Covidien's Monoject 60mL with Luer Lock Tip is a general use needless syringe that is ideal for Foley catheter maintenance and other applications. The Luer Lock tip ensures a secure connection and the bold 5mL graduated scale markings makes it easy to control and monitor the amount of fluid in the syringe.
- 60mL general use syringe
- Clear barrel with bold scale markings is easy to read
- Graduated in 5mL increments
- Luer Lock tip for increased connection security
- Syringe does not include needle
- Individually packaged to maintain sterility
- Sold individually, in a box of 30 or case of 125
Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.