CPAPhero CPAP Balm is a moisturizing lotion that offers protection for your skin from the irritation, drying and cracking often caused by wearing a CPAP mask. This non-greasy CPAP face lotion contains aloe vera, allantoin and Vitamins A & E to soothe irritated skin. The non-scented formula is ideal for those with fragrance sensitivity and since CPAP Balm is petroleum-free it is also great for those on oxygen therapy.
- Moisturizing and soothing CPAP moisture therapy lotion
- Protects the skin from irritation caused by CPAP masks and headgear straps
- Apply to the back of the ears, bridge of the nose, upper lip, edge of nostrils, & more
- Water-soluble, non-greasy lotion provides immediate, long-lasting skin protection
- Contains aloe vera, allantoin and Vitamins A & E to soothe
- Non-scented formula is ideal for those with fragrance sensitivity
- Petroleum-free, non-flammable formula is also great for those on oxygen therapy
- Available in a 1.4 fl oz tube
Don’t forget to check out the rest of our wide selection of CPAP supplies & accessories designed to make using your CPAP or BiPAP machine more comfortable and effective!
CPAP Balm Ingredients: Water, Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Dea Oleth-3 Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Sodium Stearoy, Lactylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A <1%), Allantoin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine
Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.