Cure Medical's Cure Ultra Coude Tip male intermittent catheter is pre-lubricated and ready-to-use right out of the package!
The unique CoverAll™ application process evenly distributes the lubricant as the catheter is removed from the packaging providing ultra-low resistance during catheterization.
The slightly curved coude tip and polished eyelets provide comfortable and gentle insertion and removal. The gripper sleeve provides greater control while the "no roll" connector/funnel end increases confidence while draining.
- Sterile, single use urinary catheter with polished eyelets
- Designed with easy open packaging
- Pre-lubricated with coude tip
- also available with a straight tip
- Unique CoverAll™ application process offer ultra-low resistance
- Gripper sleeve offers greater control
- No-roll connector/funnel end helps increase confidence when draining
- Will not kink when bent
- Not made with DEHP/DINP, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex
- 16" long
- Sold in a box of 30
- if you are interested in purchasing in a lower quantity please contact us for pricing
*Cure Medical donates 10% of their pretax profits to medical research in the hopes of finding a cure for urinary retention, spinal cord injury and central nervous system disorders.