Cure Medical's Hydrophilic Cure Catheter is a sterile, straight tip catheter that features a hydrophilic coating on the catheter surface that binds to purified water inside the packet to create a smooth, slippery surface for fast lubrication, added comfort and ease of use.
The Hydrophlic Cure Catheter features smooth polished eyelets for added comfort and a gripper sleeve for increased control.
- Sterile, single-use, 16" straight tip catheter
- also available with a coude tip
- Hydrophilic coating for quick lubrication
- Purified water packet for easy, mess-free/stain-free hydration
- Designed with easy-open packaging
- Smooth polished eyelets for increased comfort
- Gripper sleeve for increased control
- Not made with DEHP/DINP, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex
- Does not include accessories (for kit with accessories click here)
- Sold in a box of 30
- if you are interested in purchasing in a lower quantity please contact us for pricing
*Cure Medical donates 10% of their pretax profits to medical research in the hopes of finding a cure for urinary retention, spinal cord injury and central nervous system disorders.