Cure Medical's Hydrophilic Pediatric Cure Catheter is a sterile, straight tip catheter that features a hydrophilic coating on the catheter surface that binds to purified water inside the packet to create a smooth, slippery surface for fast lubrication, added comfort and ease of use. The 10" length is designed specifically for the shorter urethra of children.
The Hydrophlic Pediatric Cure Catheter features smooth polished eyelets for added comfort and a gripper sleeve for increased control.
- Sterile, single-use, 10" straight tip catheter
- Hydrophilic coating for quick lubrication
- Purified water packet for easy, mess-free/stain-free hydration
- Designed with easy-open packaging
- Smooth polished eyelets for increased comfort
- Gripper sleeve for increased control
- Not made with DEHP/DINP, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex
- Sold in a box of 30
- if you are interested in purchasing in a lower quantity please contact us for pricing
*Cure Medical donates 10% of their pretax profits to medical research in the hopes of finding a cure for urinary retention, spinal cord injury and central nervous system disorders.