The Everest & Jennings Folding Rehab Shower Commode Chair is constructed of a durable stainless steel frame with non-corrosive footplates. The moisture-resistant, cushioned, vinyl seat with oval opening makes it ideal for in-shower or commode use.
The versatile design of this shower chair can be used during bathing, over a standard toilet, or as an independent commode chair and is available with a 17" seat width and either a 14.25" (LoBack) or 17.25" (HiBack) back height.
5" front casters and 24" rear wheels with solid rubber tires and integral handrims offer excellent maneuverability. The LoBack model can also be ordered with all 5" casters (rear casters are locking).
Swing-away, detachable footrests and removable, full length arms allow you to get closer to your bed, toilet or wheelchair making transfers easier than ever before. The recessed seat and frame contours enable access to toilet use while remaining seated. The folding frame design makes for easy travel and storage.
- Stainless steel frame for added durability
- Versatile design can be used as a shower chair, over a toilet or as a self-contained commode
- Recessed seat and frame side contours allow easy access for toileting activities while seated
- Sealed, moisture-resistant, padded vinyl seat with oval opening
- optional C-Shaped seat available - see ordering note below
- Non-corrosive, swing-away, detachable footplates
- Removable full length armrests for easier transfers
- Choose from a LoBack (14.25") or HiBack (17.25") back height
- 5" front casters with 24" rear wheels (solid rubber tires and integral handrims) for easy maneuverability
- LoBack model is also with all 5" casters (rear casters are locking)
- Commode pail and lid included
- Folding frame for easy travel and storage
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Additional E&J replacement parts and upgrades are also available for purchase. CLICK HERE
Ordering Note: C-Shaped seat is an optional item sold separately and WILL NOT be mounted to shower chair.
Care Medical Source is your complete source for all of your home medical equipment and supplies including our huge selection of bath safety equipment, urological supplies and personal hygiene products!
| LoBack with 24" rear wheels
| LoBack with 5" casters
| HiBack with 24" wheels
|Frame Type:||Stainless Steel | Folding|
|Seat Dimensions (W x D x H):||17" x 18" x 23"||17" x 18" x 23"||17" x 18" x 23"|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H):||24.5" x 41.5" x 24.5"||24.5" x 41.5" x 24.5"||24.5" x 41.5" x 24.5"|
|Weight (without front riggings):||43 lbs.||36 lbs.||43 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||250 lbs.||250 lbs.||250 lbs.|
|Warranty:||2 year limited warranty|