The EZ-Access Suitcase Singlefold Portable Ramp is constructed from lightweight aluminum and features a single-fold design with ergonomic, flexible carrying handles making this wheelchair ramp easy to take with you no matter where you go.
This durable ramp is suited for high-traffic use and comes in a variety of lengths from 2' to 8' long. An extruded (built-in) slip-resistant tread provides superior traction in all weather conditions.
The self-adjusting bottom transition plates makes it easy to transition your mobility device from the ramp to any terrain. An optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) is available that extends the top lip of the ramp from 3" to 9" to allow for clearance of the rear bumper of most SUVs and vans.
- Quick and easy set up
- Portable, easy to carry, single-fold design
- Ergonomically designed handles are flexible yet super strong
- Slip-resistant tread helps retain traction in any weather condition
- Self-adjusting bottom transition plates for simple transitions
- Optional Top Lip Extension for rear bumper clearance
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
|Ramp Construction:||Aluminum with Built-In Slip-Resistant Tread|
|Usable Length:|| SF02: 2' | SF03: 3' | SF04: 4'
SF05: 5' | SF06: 6' | SF07: 7' | SF08: 8'
|Folded Length:|| SF02 - 2' | SF03 - 3' | SF04 - 4'
SF05 - 5' | SF06 - 6' | SF07 - 7' | SF08 - 8'
SF02: 11 lbs. | SF03: 17 lbs. | SF04: 23 lbs.
|Usage Guidelines (Rise):||See downloads page: Technical Specifications Flyer|