The EZ-Access Transitions Angled Entry Plate is a single-piece, portable threshold ramp constructed of formed aluminum that won't rust or corrode. This mobility ramp helps to prevent trip hazards while also accommodating manual wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, scooters, walking aids, and other mobility devices.
This ramp features a slip-resistant applied surface to ensure traction in any weather and comes with pre-drilled holes and hardware for anchoring the ramp for more permanent use.
- Quick and easy set up
- Constructed of a formed aluminum plate that won't rust or corrode
- Portable design can be used indoor or outdoors
- Pre-drilled holes with hardware allow for anchoring the ramp
- Slip-resistance tread to ensure traction in any weather
- Helps to prevents tripping hazards
- Accommodates a wide range of mobility devices
- 32" wide available in three lengths: 8", 10" or 12"
- Weight capacity: 700 lbs.
|Ramp Construction:||Single-Piece Formed Aluminum Plate|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H):|| TAEP 08: 8" x 32" x 0.695"
TAEP 10: 10" x 32" x 0.695"
TAEP 12: 12" x 32" x 0.695"
|Usable Height:|| TAEP 08: Up to 1.3125"
TAEP 10: Up to 1.625"
TAEP 12: Up to 2"
|Weight:||TAEP 08: 3.5 lbs. | TAEP 10: 4.25 lbs. | TAEP 12: 5 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||700 lbs. (350 lbs. per caster)|
- EZ-Access Transitions Portable Ramp Brochure
- EZ-Access Transitions Angled Entry Plate Instructions
- EZ-Access Transitions Angled Entry Plate Technical Specifications
- EZ-Access Lifetime Limited Warranty