These Gait Transfer Belts fit around the patient's waist to provide a safe grip area to help in lifting, ambulating or transferring. This safety belt allows for a lower center of gravity which prevents back injuries for caregivers and increases patient safety by reducing the risk of falls. The side release buckle makes it easy to attach and release the gait belt.
- Durable and soft cotton material offers increased patient comfort
- Easy to use side release buckle
- Adjustable design fits a wide variety of patients and holds excess belt length
- Width: 2"
- Length: Only available in 48"
- Material and Closure Type: Cotton with Side Release Buckle
Looking for other transfer or lifting aids? Check out our selection of transfer boards and patient lifts! If you can't find what you are looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help.