These Gait Transfer Belts fit around the patient's waist to provide a safe grip area to help in lifting, ambulating or transferring. This safety belt allows for a lower center of gravity which prevents back injuries for caregivers and increases patient safety by reducing the risk of falls.
- Durable and soft cotton material offers increased patient comfort
- Hook and loop design with locking teeth for added security
- Adjustable design fits a wide variety of patients and holds excess belt length
- Width: 2"
- Length: 48", 18", 54", 60", 72", 88", or 108"
- Material and Closure Type: Cotton with Metal Buckle
Looking for other transfer or lifting aids? Check out our selection of transfer boards and patient lifts! If you can't find what you are looking for just give us a call at 1.800.443.7091 and we'll be happy to help.