This smooth latex tubing from Graham-Field is ideal for urological applications as its translucent amber color and seamless design allows for clear passage and unobstructed observation of liquid flow.
- Made from natural rubber latex
- Tubing is extensively leached, washed and surface-treated to 99.9% protein-free
- Seamless design allows for clear passage of liquids and/or gases
- Translucent amber color provides an unobstructed view of liquid flow line
- Maintains its elasticity even after repeated stretching
- Superior gripping power enables the tube to grip tightly to connectors
- Available in several sizes:
- i.d. = inner dimension
- o.d. = outer dimension
- Prices start at $30.00 per roll and adjust depending on tubing size
- Sold in a roll of 50 feet
Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.