The Guardian Non-Padded Drop-Arm Commode was designed to make lateral transfers easier for patients going from a wheelchair or bed onto the commode. The arms drop down and swing out of the way easily with the push of a button.
The seat height adjusts from 18.25" to 23.25" and the seat depth adjusts from 18" to 20" to accommodate individual user needs.
This economical drop-arm commode can accommodate weights up to 300 lbs. and features a plastic non-padded seat that is easy to clean. Includes the commode pail, lid and splash guard.
- Rust-resistant frame for strength and durability
- Drop-arm design makes lateral transfers easier
- Height adjustable from 18.25" - 23.25"
- Seat depth adjusts from 18" - 20"
- Width between arms is 18.5"
- Includes commode pail, lid and splash guard
- Also available with a padded seat and backrest
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
|Seat Construction:||Plastic | Non-Padded|
|Seat Height Range:||18.25" - 23.25"|
|Seat Depth:||18" - 20"|
|Width Between Arms:||18.5"|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs.|