The Hollister Extended Wear Male External Catheter is constructed of durable latex that resists tearing and puncture. The innovative inner flap is a one way valve integral to the construction of the sheath that prevents urine back flow making this catheter a great choice for extended wear. An inner lining of adhesive material sticks to the skin upon application of the sheath for maximum wear time. Double convolutions are molded to the funnel tip to prevent kinking and keep the fluid pathway open.
- Made from durable latex that resists tearing and puncture
- Inner flap prevents urine back flow
- Easy to apply with a disposable plastic ring that keeps the inner flap in proper position during application
- An inner lining of adhesive seals the sheath to the skin
- Molded double convolutions on the funnel tip resist kinking and twisting
- Designed for extended wear
- Available in four sizes:
- small (22-25mm)
- medium (26-30mm)
- intermediate (31-35mm)
- large (36-39mm)
- Sold individually or in a box of 30
Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy for additional information.