The Joerns Hoyer Classic Chrome Patient Lift is a durable patient lifter designed to meet the needs of both the caregiver and patient with innovative features such as the adjustable U-base, long-lasting chrome finish and rotating pump-handle.
The adjustable U-base sets the standard for patient lifts in both clinical and homecare settings and allows easy access to beds, commodes or chairs. The chrome plated finish protects the metal from rusting and the rotating pump-handle enhances smoother transfers by allowing operation on either side of the lift. The 2-point cradle configuration minimizes sway and accommodates a variety of 2-point sling styles.
- Long-lasting chrome finish for maximum durability
- Rotating pump-handle allows operation from either side of the lift
- Extended reach allows for patient floor pick-up
- Adjustable base for seating and toileting
- 2-point cradle minimizes sway and accommodates a variety of 2-point sling styles
- 4” casters are offset for maximum stability
- Mast and base can separate for easy storage and transport
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
Don’t forget to check out our selection of universal lift slings and commode style lift slings! If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and our friendly product experts will be happy to help you find what you need.
|Base Width Open:||39"|
|Base Width Closed:||23"|
|Lifting Range:||29" to 80"|
|Boom Range:||30.5" - 78"|
|Mast Height:|| 52"
| Caster Size:
|Sling Types:||2-Point Slings|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs.|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited: Lift, Hydraulic Pump & Electronics|