The Hoyer by Joerns classic 4-Point Padded U-Sling is made from durable polyester with closed-cell foam padding for added comfort making this universal sling ideal for indoor lifting and transfers.
This durable padded patient lift sling is available in four sizes to accommodate user weights from 75 lbs. up to 600 lbs.
- Durable polyester with closed-cell foam padding for maximum comfort
- Center mark on seat helps to position the patient for optimal balance during lifting
- U-shaped design makes it easier to place the sling under the patient
- Reinforced hookup points for added durability
- Works with any patient lift with a 4 or 6-point cradle
- Available in four sizes: S-XL
- *Weight capacity:
- Small = 75 to 150 lbs.
- Medium = 125 to 250 lbs.
- Large = 175 to 350 lbs.
- X-Large: 275 to 600 lbs.
- Color: Grey with border color based on size
- Small = red border
- Medium = yellow border
- Large = green border
- X-Large: blue border
- Machine washable
- Also available with head support: Hoyer 4-Point Padded U-Sling with Head Support
- Fits Hoyer 6-Point Hydraulic Patient Lift and Hoyer 6-Point Classic Chrome Patient Lift
*Recommended weight range should only be used as a guideline as other factors can affect sizing.
Don’t forget to check out our selection of manual and power patient lifts! If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and our friendly product experts will be happy to help you find what you need.
Hoyer Sling Warranty
. For hygienic reasons this item is non-returnable once opened.
Most items purchased from Care Medical Source are returnable within 30 days of the date of purchase if the item is in new, resalable condition and in its original packaging containing all parts and accessories. Some items are non-returnable for hygienic reasons or if the item was custom-made by the manufacturer to your specifications. Exceptions would be if the item(s) received were different than the item(s) ordered. We support the products that we sell by honoring all manufacturer warranties; however, each manufacturer has different warranty policies and procedures. Please view our Return/Warranty Policy
for additional information.