The Joerns Hoyer 6-Point Hydraulic Patient Lift is constructed with patient comfort and safety in mind and can accommodate a variety of 4-point or 6-point slings. This easy to operate hydraulic pump lifter has an angular design which enhances smooth transfers and the extended reach facilitates floor pick-ups.
The adjustable U-base has set the standard for manual patient lifts in both clinical and homecare settings and the 400 pound weight capacity and offset 4" casters provide greater stability.
- Environmentally friendly mist powder coat finish
- Ergonomically designed rotating hydraulic pump handle
- 6-point cradle can accommodate a 4-point or 6-point slings
- Adjustable base for easy access to beds, commodes or chairs
- Extended reach allows for patient floor pick-ups
- Disassembles for easy storage or transport
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
Don’t forget to check out our selection of universal lift slings and commode style lift slings! If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and our friendly product experts will be happy to help you find what you need.
|Construction:||Mist Powder Coat Finish|
|Max Height to Attachment Point:||62.2”|
|Leg Dimension:||Open Inside: 38” | Closed Outside: 25.5”|
|Overall Height of Legs:||4.75”|
|Base Opening:||Hand Operated|
|Overall Length:|| 43.5”
|Length of Base (without wheel swivel):||42.5”|
|Width of Base (without wheel swivel):||Minimum: 24” | Maximum: 39.5”|
|Boom Range:||28” – 77”|
|Base Clearance:||5.5" with 4” wheels | 4.5" with 3" wheels|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs.|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited: Lift, Hydraulic Pump & Electronics|