The Hoyer by Joerns Access Toileting Sling helps to facilitate toileting activities by allowing easier removal of clothing. The head support provides full head and neck support for added stability and proper head positioning during transfers.
The user must be in a sitting position to use this sling and therefore must have full upper body control. This sling is constructed of durable polyester with closed-cell foam padding for added comfort and is available in five sizes to accommodate user weights from 35 lbs. up to 600 lbs.
- Durable polyester with closed-cell foam padding for maximum comfort
- Center mark on seat helps to position the patient for optimal balance during lifting
- User must have full upper body control and be in a sitting position when using the sling
- Head support provides full head and neck support for added stability and proper head positioning
- Reinforced hookup points for added durability
- For use with Hoyer Advance, Presence and Stature patient lifts
- Available in five sizes: X-Small to X-Large
- *Weight capacity:
- X-Small: 35 to 125 lbs.
- Small = 75 to 150 lbs.
- Medium = 125 to 250 lbs.
- Large = 175 to 350 lbs.
- X-Large: 275 to 600 lbs.
- Color: Grey with border color based on size
- x-small: brown border
- Small = red border
- Medium = yellow border
- Large = green border
- X-Large: blue border
- Machine washable
- Also available without head support: Hoyer Access Toileting Sling
- Fits Hoyer Advance, Presence, and Stature Patient lifts
*Recommended weight range should only be used as a guideline as other factors can affect sizing.
Don’t forget to check out our selection of manual and power patient lifts! If you don't see what you are looking for just give us a call and our friendly product experts will be happy to help you find what you need.